The participation fee for this year’s edition of UN Youth Moot Courts is 25 RON (includes coffee breaks and materials) if you do not require accommodation. For participants needing accommodation, the fee is 40€ (includes 3 nights at a downtown hostel – to be announced, coffee breaks and materials).
Participants will receive the payment details along with their acceptance e-mail.
The deadline for paying the fee is the 5th of March.
- The UN Youth Moot Courts is open to students who have studied law, political sciences, philosophy, international relations)
- Please note that the working language of the simulations is English; therefore, participants should have good knowledge of the language.
- Also, the participants must study or must have studied International Public Law for ICJ and ICC, International Relations, Political Sciences (and students who have any other level of Human Rights knowledge) for CEDO.
- January 9th – February 25th 2017 : Registration
- 25 – 28 February 2017 : Announcement of the selected participants
- March 1st 2017 : publication of the case
- 8th March 2017 : solving the case
- 10 – 12 March 2017 : Final Oral Round
In order to register as a participant to the UN Youth Moot Courts 2017, you have to fill in the REGISTRATION FORM!
Each application is individual but the lawyers will be paired up so if you choose to work with someone in particular you will mention his/her name in the application form. If your application has been accepted, you will be assigned to a specific partie in the trial of the court that you have chosen and, based on the case, you will have to build up your pleading